- •If an item or an equipment is broken or missing, contact to the Housing Office or Housing Supervisor immediately.
- •In case of an accident or picking up lost item, contact to the Housing Office or Housing Supervisor immediately.
- •Each student is responsible for the cleanliness and fire prevention in his/her room.
Health and Sanitation
- •In case of an emergency, contact to the Housing Supervisor or front desk immediately.
- •A student can ask for emergency medicine at front desk if needed. (Emergency medicine in front desk is NOT for serious illness or special health condition)
- •In case of infectious disease, contact to the Housing Office or Housing Supervisor or front desk immediately.
- •Students must keep their manners for quiet atmosphere in dormitory.
- •A student is prohibited to enter opposite gender's dormitory.
- •Conversations through windows is prohibited.
- •Hobbies that can bother other students is prohibited.
- •Pets are not allowed in dormitory.
No Alcohol / No Smoking
- •Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarette are strictly prohibited in dormitory.
- •Important notice is provided via intra-broadcasting and notice boards.
- •Emergency exits are located at the end of each hallways.
Mail and Parcel Services
- •Students can recieve their mails and packages at front desk. ID verification is needed.
•Korean Address: 26493 강원도 원주시 연세대길 1 연세대학교 ○○학사 ○○○호 이름 (e.g.: 매지3학사 101호 John 앞)
English Address: Student's Name, ○○○(Room No.), ○○ Dormitory(Dormitory Name), Yonsei University, 1 Yonseidae-gil, Wonju, Gangwon-do, 26493, Korea (e.g. John, 1201-1, Cheongyeon 1, Yonsei Univ. ...)
Visiting Other Dormitories
- •Permission Hour: 13:00 ~ 21:00
- •Permitted to: Dormitory students (Outsiders are not allowed)
- •Visiting Procedure: A student have to fill out visit records and bring his/her own card key.
※A student cannot visit opposite gender's dormitory / Visitor must not enter alone
If a visitor violates visiting procedure or makes too much noise, demerit points will be given.
- •If there is a facility problem, a student can ask for fixing via "Request for Repairs" in website.
- -In case of water supply having a problem
- -In case of A/C or heating is not working
- -In case of other faciliy problems